Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What would you do if you were rich and money wasn’t an issue?

fireworksI was watching a movie a few nights ago and for some reason this thought popped into my mind. The movie was about the life and lifestyle of someone who was rich.
It got me thinking about how different my values were from that person, and about what I would do with if I were rich.
The next day I sat down and wrote out a short list of ideas on my computer.
After thinking about that list for awhile I sat down again and expanded it to make a complete story about what I would do if I were rich.
It was a great little mental exercise similar to one I wrote about earlier…What would you do differently with your life if you knew you wouldn’t fail?
This is such a good exercise because too often we get caught up in our daily routine and don’t think about the big picture. This exercise gives you a chance to bypass your short term obstacles and dream without limits.
The end result is a clearer understanding of your values and your goals.
The end result is a clearer understanding of your values and your goals.
After I wrote my story I started wondering what other people would do if they were rich. So I registered a domain name, put up a website and posted my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment